11.16.2008

Super Cuties

How fitting was it that Kate NEEDED a drink during sacrament meeting and the talk was on reverence? She promised she'd be reverent. She left the pew with her mouth zipped, her arms folded, and her eyes closed. Her first bump was the actual end of our pew then the one behind that. I reverently explained to the newlyweds that she keeps laughing, "she's being reverent". They could tell. She blindly made it up (pews are on a slight incline) to the doors and while not talking , opening her eyes, or unfolding her arms; expressed to the deacon that she needed the door open (a few head points). Had I not been being reverent, this whole process would have been really funny. After about ten minutes of hoping she was going to reenter and come back dry and quiet, she did...with her arms folded, eye squinted (to appear closed), lips firmly pressed together, and running. Kate's a super cutie.

In other super cute news, Miles and James are starting to try utensils and bowls. The attempt below shows their skills. Not so much their utensils and bowls skills as much as their mess making, bowl chucking, spoon stealing, and peek a boo skills.


Then our super cutie aunt that came over for a Sister Super Saturday.

And two of our super cutie Grace and Kate aprons from our crafty Sister Super Saturday.

7 comments:

Ninny said...

So they ARE super cute. I love the macaroni on his head and the pony tailed Kate hopping around the table. Super cute!

Kelly said...

I 've heard it tastes better off the floor, anyways!

Melanie said...

Yep, your kids are pretty entertaining. I would have been rolling on the floor laughing if I saw Kate doing that during sacrament meeting.

Helen said...

Oh gosh, that story about Kate is so funny!

We have bowls that suction to the table and the boys have figured out how to get them off... I've debated letting them eat off the floor like animals. I suspect they'd enjoy that!

Langdon and Raquel said...

My mom's in town, and we were both laughing out loud when I read her Kate's reverent story. Your kids are hilarious. I love reading about all their antics.

Pretty Ditty said...

Your aprons are adorable! Great job! I like your fabric selection =)

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Why I blog.