1.07.2008

TTTS Maternal Fetal Medicine Media Event

Today's story in the Tribune. This was done before the press conference and was in today's paper. We attended the press conference and were interviewed by ABC42News, Fox13, & KSL 5, SL Tribune, Deseret News, & Healthy Utah Magazine. We should be on tonight ABC at 5pm MST or KSL 5 at 6pm and most all of these have internet feed. 

I'll try to link them all.
Let's clarify here!... “It worked. I'd do it all over,” said Libby... The question asked was " Knowing what you know now and have your twins with you, would you (in reference to amniotic reductions and the septostomy) go through it again? I know 'some' (ahem ...harkthewaa ...cough) media folk see this as micro managing a pregnancy that would have made it without all the monitoring and intervention. My boys would have died in Washington at 21wks due to a pre mature delivery brought on by a rapid increase in fluid, I have no doubt. I would do it all over again...I would not 'wait and see'. I know I would not have them.


KSL Story

Deseret News - should be in Tuesday's edition
SL Tribune- should be in Tuesday's edition

If you find one that I have not linked yet, please leave a comment and I will add it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cool! I'll try watching on the internet. You're famous! :)

Why I blog.