8.29.2010

NICU Sunday

Sunday morning Grant got off oxygen at 9:30am and is still off... I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. We're just playing it cool. Ok, I lie. I am pretending to play it cool. We are almost a quarter into blowing that popsicle stand. But like I said, we're playing it cool.
We went up as a family to visit him.
Grandma went with us and
then Kelly came at the next feeding and gave me a ride home. Kelly was lucky enough to receive his first projectile spit up. That 1 mil had to have gone a good seven inches before landing on her hand. I'm glad she could be a part of such a important milestone...I don't know if she was so much.



And something for Gma/pa Brossette about the boys new spenders. They love them. I do too.

2 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

ok, so they are adorable!!

I'm back from fish lake and noticed Grant's not home yet - we'll keep praying!

ej said...

My fingers are crossed Libby!
And that video made me laugh out loud, too cute.

Why I blog.