7.05.2008

My Special Day

This morning I caught this. It has been happening recently. We're sharing. We're not wasting. We're brothers so it's ok but I should be stopping it because I know it's going to get old fast.

This was just cute. Kate wears bright green well. She recieved a package from Gma/Gpa Louisiana and was refolding the dress and showing off her Aunt Barbara bow.


For my special day we had a black and khaki and capri day. It rocked. We played at The Gateway, ate at Tocanos (yes, that's twice in a 2wk span), were kidless. I really can't get into the details as :
#1 - The first rule of Special Day is, you do not talk about Special Day.
#2 - The second rule of Special Day is, you DO NOT talk about Special Day.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the party is over. 
 
That night we watched fireworks with family, played with our 'one spot' glowsticks/lightsabers, and had rockin Costco store shaped birthday cake. (picture coming via Kelly or Abby) 

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love the glimpses into life at your house!

JAMIE said...

I'm glad you had a special day!!

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday Libby!! I so want to see the Costco Cake!!

Shelley said...

You guys with your top secret "special day"! I love it! I so wish my sisters were closer. I do get Laura in a couple of months! I'll take what I can get!

Why I blog.