2.23.2009

Kelly's Mardi Gras Party

We went to this great Mardi Gras party (at Aunt Kelly's house). Jambalaya, meat pies, king cake, french bread, sodie, crafts and a parade... what more could you need.
Kate in her mardi gras float
Miles in his,
Grace in hers,James in his,
Jake in drag.
Aunt Abby her her mardi gras mask,

Kate in mine,
Manda making hers ... and threatening someone about doing something with those scissors.
Mommy and James with her mask and beads, 
Grace and her beads...I think she learned fast the point of mardi gras.
Alex and Manda in their decorated eyewear
and the boys crashed post party.

4 comments:

Helen said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Oh my goodness - the homemade floats! That is GENIUS! Logging that away for when I have kids old enough to appreciate...

Claremont First Ward said...

THis looks like such a fun party. I've never even had Jambalaya (sp?)! Once again, your twins remind me of mine......with coordinating shirts and bottles. :)

Kimberly T. said...

What a fun party!!

Why I blog.