8.26.2007

NICU D5 8/26

miles and dad
james sleeping
james eating
miles and momma
miles and daddy
james w/ his monkey blanket
miles w/ his monkey blanket

I think I am doing ok keeping it together, I came home without babies today. They are doing great. I got to nurse them both and they both knew exactly what to do. They both nursed 10 minutes their first time ever. When we (Rich came to visit and take me home) came down for my second visit to hold them James had had a drop in his oxygen saturation and was too weak to come out and play. Miles then nursed for 20 minutes and the only reason we went to a bottle was so he could drink a documentable amount. He's a little hungry boy and did great. We went home after that feeding and went by Grandma Lewis to get the girls. I can hold it together, I'll see them tomorrow. We knew they would be in NICU longer than me, I can do it

No comments:

Why I blog.